RFS: paramspider package

Hi Team,

I am writing to request sponsorship for the paramspider package.
paramspider allows you to fetch URLs related to any domain or a list
of domains from Wayback Archives. It filters out "boring" URLs, allowing
you to focus on the ones that matter the most.

I have taken the initiative to package paramspider for Debian, and the
package is readily accessible in my Salsa repository at
https://salsa.debian.org/aquilamacedo/paramspider

I would be grateful if you would consider sponsoring the paramspider
package. I am confident that it would be a valuable addition to the
Debian repositories. :-)

Thanks a bunch for considering it!

Cheers,

Aquila Macedo.