RFS: assetfinder package

Hi Team,

I am writing to request sponsorship for the assetfinder package.
assetfinder is a command-line tool to find domains and subdomains
potentially related to a specified domain. Enhances domain discovery
for comprehensive analysis.

I have taken the initiative to package assetfinder for Debian, and the
package is
readily accessible in my Salsa repository at
https://salsa.debian.org/aquilamacedo/assetfinder

I would be grateful if you would consider sponsoring the assetfinder
package. I am confident that it would be a valuable addition to the
Debian repositories. :-)

Thanks a bunch for considering it!

Cheers,

Aquila Macedo.