Re: Request to add tss to security packages

Hello Debora,

> I am interested in packaging the updated version of the tss2 package.
> It is not currently one of the packages maintained by the security
> tools packaging team.

Great,

> The package in debian is currently called tss2, although upstream has
> renamed it to ibmtss.  TSS stands for TPM Software Stack.  It is the
> software stack for using the TPM 2.0 needed for Trusted Computing.
>
> Given that the package is security related, I thought I would ask if
> the group thought this package might be a good match for the group.  If
> not, then I will go down the route of requesting a sponsor in order to
> become the maintainer for the package myself.

I don't see any issues with maintaining the package under the team,
would you be willing to set yourself as an "Uploader" of the package
and help maintain it?

If you agree, I can create the repo on salsa and give you permissions,
just let me know what's your username.

Then for sponsors, you can request them on this list and please feel
free to ping me if it takes more than 7 days for a response.

Thank you!

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>