Request to add tss to security packages

Greetings,

I am interested in packaging the updated version of the tss2 package.
It is not currently one of the packages maintained by the security
tools packaging team.

The package in debian is currently called tss2, although upstream has
renamed it to ibmtss.  TSS stands for TPM Software Stack.  It is the
software stack for using the TPM 2.0 needed for Trusted Computing.

Given that the package is security related, I thought I would ask if
the group thought this package might be a good match for the group.  If
not, then I will go down the route of requesting a sponsor in order to
become the maintainer for the package myself.

Thanks,
Debbie Velarde Babb