Re: Debian Packages

Hi,

On 2021-08-02 12:21 p.m., Samuel Henrique wrote:
> Hello Polyna-Maude,
>
> I'm gonna reply here even though I'm not Raphaël,
>
>> I've already (for myself) ported many to Debian many packages that are
>> only on Kali.
>> Some of them may not have the quality to pass the tests done by Lintian
>> or obey to Debian guidelines.
>> Anyway, I'd be more than interested in giving times to help out.
>
> Awesome,
>
>> I'm on the step of contacting a local Debian member to have myself
>> authenticated in "real life" with my id cards.
>
> Just don't worry too much about it, it is important to get your gpg
> key signed but that's not a blocker for contributing, it will only be
> required once you start the DM process, and even on that case we have
> ways around it (key endorsements, if you used to sign all your
> commits).
>
>> If there's anything that I could do as a start ?
>>
>> I've seen you as maintainer of many of the Debian security packages.
>>
>> I know there's another person wanting to port the "seclists" package
>> over to Debian. I've told him that I've already done this for my
>> personal use and offered to check against each other the differences
>> between both result we may have in the results.
>> For myself, I've noted that SecLists is not maintained anymore by OWASP.
>>
>> If you ever want to take a look at all I've done, let me know how would
>> it be easier for you.
>>
>> I could simply put the files online (.dsc / .deb) ?
>> And if I can give a hand in any way...

I've checked and they are uploading, all is good.
*seclists* is done.
You'll find a package named cuckoo, it's a virtual machine used for
doing malware testing.
It depends on virtualbox.
You'll find a folder named python and ruby
they contain the packages for those two that are needed. For example
cuckoo require many ruby dependencies (or python).

If any of them seems not be install because you can't find the
dependencies in my package, let me know and I'll see if they got misplaced.

I have a bunch of package for stretch that didn't seem like needed to be
compiled back. Maybe some are missing...

If you get a 403 on a folder, it's because it is still being uploaded.
Apache doesn't display empty folder.

I'm available for all problems you may have.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside