Re: Request for review/upload of regripper 3.0-1

Dear Raphaël,

On 16.06.21 14:50, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021, Jan Gru wrote:
Thank you again for reviewing the package and providing detailed feedback as
well as hints on the solution of the issues.
I already submitted a merge request containing my changes [5]. I hope, I
have addressed all issues in an adequate manner.
I merged the MR and uploaded the resulting package. Thanks for your work!

great, thank you for sponsoring the package and thanks to Arnaud and Samuel for their great help!

Looking forward to the next one. :)

Best regards
    Jan