Greenbone Source Edition Docs

Hi,

after an online meeting with Raphael two weeks ago I promised to provide
an installation and setup documentation for our GVM software stack.

First of all I really underestimated my personal work load and the time
it requires to write a satisfying documentation. Therefore I couldn't
hold my promises and the documentation isn't really ready yet.

But nevertheless you can find a first draft at
https://greenbone.github.io/docs/ The docs are hosted at GitHub and
build from https://github.com/greenbone/docs At the moment we are using
sphinx-doc and restructuredtext for the sources.

Feel free to give me early feedback and things you want to read in the
docs. I'll try my best to get a "ready" version for the docs in the next
two weeks.

Best regards
Björn
--
Bjoern Ricks |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  https://www.greenbone.net
Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrueck, Germany | AG Osnabrueck, HR B 202460