Re: Request to review and upload dfdatetime_20200824-1

Hi Samuel,

Samuel Henrique:
> Hello Team,
>
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 at 13:31, Gianfranco Costamagna
> <locutusofborg@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> in the meanwhile I sponsored it :)
>
> Thanks GIanfranco :)
>
>> Il mercoledì 21 ottobre 2020, 09:55:09 CEST, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> ha scritto:
>> I'm fine with this. I would however highly suggest Francisco to sign his
>> commits so that anyone can look back at his history of signed commits and
>> make his own judgment on his work.
>
> Good call,
>
>> If you are wondering seriously about granting him DD right, then why
>> isn't Francisco a member of pkg-security yet ? He should be able to push
>> his signed commits and you can review that.
>
> I have asked him to apply to the team, I don' t know if he did but I

sorry, I forgot to ask to join the team. I will request.

> also don't have permission to change members rights in the scope of
> the team, only of the packages, so I'm currently giving him temporary
> permissions on the packages he's working on.
> Francisco, can you ask to join the team through Salsa?

I didn't find how to ask directly at https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team,
I searched the menu on the left, I went through all the options I found,
searched in Group overview (details and activity), Issues (list, board, labels
and milestones) and Members, however I sent the request for list.

> Thanks,

Regards,
--
Francisco Vilmar Cardoso Ruviaro <francisco.ruviaro@riseup.net>
4096R: 1B8C F656 EF3B 8447 2F48 F0E7 82FB F706 0B2F 7D00