Re: Request to review and upload dfdatetime_20200824-1

Hello,

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020, Samuel Henrique wrote:
> Now if anybody tells me they're fine with advocating someone solely
> based on the activity on this list, without sponsoring their uploads,
> I can continue doing the reviews and we move the discussions to here.

I'm fine with this. I would however highly suggest Francisco to sign his
commits so that anyone can look back at his history of signed commits and
make his own judgment on his work.

If you are wondering seriously about granting him DD right, then why
isn't Francisco a member of pkg-security yet ? He should be able to push
his signed commits and you can review that.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁