Re: DD Ping - New ncrack package

Hello Samuel,

thanks for the quick reply!

I tested the package with this patch and it performs well as far as i
can tell.

I also tested it with your suggestion (appending -fcommon CFLAG) and it
also builds and seems to work properly.

Meanwhile upstream does not adopt a solution, i would prefer to stick
with this hack as the use of -fcommon flag seems to be discouraged at
least by Gentoo distro devs [1]

Greetings,
Marcos

[1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gcc_10_porting_notes/fno_common