Re: Help with t50 i386 non reproducibility, or, possible "march=native" like problem

Hi Samuel,

  I think the problem lies in the Makefile.

Because for different arch, certain assembly instructions may best

exploit the potential of the hardware. As for the vectorize option, different

kinds of CPU support different SIMD instructions like SSE/SSE2/AVX/AVX2/AVX-512.

So there should be problem with -march=native -ftree-vectorize.

Regards,

Gengyu Rao