mdk4 (0~git20181205-2) is not suitable for Buster

Control: severity -1 serious

Thank you for your work Santiago, I appreciate all of the bug reports I've received from you so far.

I'm taking the opportunity of this bugreport to bump the severity and block mdk4 from entering Buster, as the current version in Testing is a git snapshot not officially released.

Considering we don't know for sure what is causing this FTBFS and that is very likely that there are other bugs in this version, I find it better not to ship it on Buster.

Also, for those who need it, there is already mdk3, the previous generation of it, the main difference is that mdk3 doesn't support 5.8Ghz AFAIK.

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>