Re: Request for DM rights for swatch

On 3/3/19 23:57, Samuel Henrique wrote:
> Hello Marcos,
>
>     I prepared a bugfix release for swatch [0] in order to close all its
>     open bugs (just two...).
>

> There's only one bug being closed on d/changelog.
Yes, the other one (#648024) will be already closed in this upload. I
had to close it by mail.

>     Please, review and upload or give me DM rights on it so i can
>     upload it
>     myself.
>

> Unfortunately, we're out of time for Buster[0], whatever we upload
> from now on should be treated as a package for the full freeze and
> must follow the given requirements[1], that is:

I believed that packages uploaded before 2019-03-12 would be required 10
days to migrate and only packages uploaded after the deadline would be
bounded to the full freeze policy.

Thanks anyway.

Greetings,

Marcos.