Re: Request for DM rights for swatch

Hello Marcos,

I prepared a bugfix release for swatch [0] in order to close all its
open bugs (just two...).

There's only one bug being closed on d/changelog.

Please, review and upload or give me DM rights on it so i can upload it
myself.

Unfortunately, we're out of time for Buster[0], whatever we upload from now on should be treated as a package for the full freeze and must follow the given requirements[1], that is:

Changes which can be considered

  1. targeted fixes for release critical bugs (i.e., bugs of severity critical, grave, and serious) in all packages;
  2. fixes for severity: important bugs in packages of priority: optional or extra, only when this can be done via unstable;
  3. translation updates and documentation fixes that are included with fixes for the above criteria;
[0] The minimum age required for a package to migrate to testing is 10 days, and the full freeze starts at 2019-03-12.
[1] https://release.debian.org/buster/freeze_policy.html

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>