Re: patch for arpwatch

Hello Lukas,

I still don't sure about correct way of submitting patch for Debian, so I forked your repository on salsa.debian.org and updated patch  to be compartible with that sources. There is bugreport: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=923251 and there is  branch with blacklist implementation: https://salsa.debian.org/IvanBayan-guest/arpwatch/tree/blacklist