Re: Please push missing commits for forensics-extra and hashrat

Hi,

On Sat, 25 Aug 2018, Giovani Ferreira wrote:
> > There are similar problems with the hashrat package that you uploaded
> > too.
>
> I think these 2 commits will be lost, is there a way to fix this?

It depends on what you have to do.

If you worked in git to prepare your last upload and
and have a diverging history, you can just "git pull" and you
will merge those two commits.

If you have to import the .dsc to resolve the situation then
you can import the .dsc in another branch:

$ git branch temp <tag-of-last-upload-in-git>
$ gbp import-dsc --debian-branch=temp <url-of-dsc>
$ git merge temp

> > I also wonder if you are subscribed to the team mailing list:
> > https://lists.debian.org/debian-security-tools/
>
> I signed up, now I'll be more active there.

Great \o/

Have a look at my recent call for help here:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-security-tools/2018/08/msg00016.html

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer