Re: Working as a team, let's take care of all problems

Hello Manas,

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018, Manas Kashyap wrote:
> Sir , Didn't got your second point , as i dont have debian pkg security
> team access , so we should fork and clone it and then like make the changes
> and ask for pr right ??

For the future, please don't "top-post" and quote the part that you are
replying to.

Regarding your question, my request was mainly targeting contributors who
already have upload rights but you can certainly help by preparing some
packages so that we can just sponsor the upload. Since you don't have
commit rights yet, yes you should use

By preparing the package I mean:
- building the package
- fixing lintian errors/warnings