Re: Aircrack-ng update

Hello Sophie,

Hi Samuel,

I need the latest version of aircrack-ng (version 1.2 has been released).
Are you working on the update? If not, I will work on it.

​I am willing to work on it, but it may take a few days until i can have a look at the package, please feel free to push your changes.

We probably have to use version 1.2.0 instead of 1.2 to fix the version
issue in Debian.

Yes, but i already used 1.2.0, i just changed the debian revision part, so it is correct now (unless i mistakenly used "1.2" somewhere).

from
1:1.2-0~rc4-4
1:1.2.0~rc5-1
dpkg tells me that 1:1.2.0~rc5-1 > 1:1.2-0~rc4-4 so i think its alright.

I saw that you have prepared the version 1.2.0~rc5 on salsa but you
didn't push the upstream and pristine-tar branches. Can you fix that?

​Sorry, forgot to do a git push --all, done now.

​Thanks Sophie​

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>