Update openscap-daemon

Hello Philippe,

I have prepared an update of the package in the git repository to fix the
RC bug and to switch to a new upstream release. But I noticed at the same time
that the autopkgtests are not working currently.

I think the problem boils down to a bad default configuration:
Apr 26 20:57:57 debian oscapd[2615]: RuntimeError: Path '/usr/share/openscap/cpe/openscap-cpe-oval.xml' given for the cpe-oval file (config file entry: CPE OVAL) doesn't exist.

Can you look into fixing this so that we can release the updated package?

Are you getting the bug reports on the package ? If not, please subscribe to
it on https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/openscap-daemon

Thank you.
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer