Re: GSoC 2018 any mentor?

Hi Samuel

 The Student application period will begin in one week.

Hoping we can find any mentor for this project by then.

btw,I'm also a student, and would like to join if possible.

Regards,
GengYu Rao

the proposal is here if any mentor is willing to take it :)

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/ProjectProposals/Port%20Kali%20Packages%20to%20pkg-security