Hashcat new release 3.30

Hi,

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017, Samuel Henrique wrote:
> I would like to request Rapha?l's help because i think we should ship the
> libhashcat in a -dev package.

I don't think so. The library is not really ready for public consumption,
it does not have any versioned soname.

Thus I believe it's best to keep it in a private dir and in the hashcat
binary package.

I did the required changes (including setting RPATH to /usr/lib/hashcat
so that the binary finds the library) and uploaded the resulting package.

I fixed the RC bug about usage of -march=native at the same time.

Cheers,
--
Rapha?l Hertzog ? Debian Developer