ITP:inetsim -- Software suite for simulating common internet services

On Wednesday, 20 September 2017 8:17:57 PM HKT Lukas Schwaighofer wrote:

 > Hi GengYu,

 > thanks for working on packaging inetsim for Debian! Since you didn't

 > ask any questions I assume you just wrote to let us know about your

 > intention (I can see you have filed an ITP bug [1] as well). In case

 > you need any help with creating the package feel free to ask here or on

 > debian-mentors (debian-mentors at list.debian.org).

 > As you want this to be a team maintained package, please read our team

 > wiki page (https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security), in case you have

 > not already, and follow the team's packaging guidelines.

 > Regards

 > Lukas

 > [1] https://bugs.debian.org/876262

Thanks for your support , i'm quite new to Debian pkg ,If I made any stupid

mistake

And I managed to create it from the kali's repo ,

which belongs to Devon Kearns years ago.

I updated it with the latest inetsim.

This is my repo and you can modify it if i made any mistake.

https://github.com/Z-Y00/inetsim-Debian/

I tried to create one repo on git.debian.org , but I'm not in this team .

anon_yoo-guest at moszumanska:/git/pkg-security$ ./setup-repository inetsim

mkdir: cannot create directory `/git/pkg-security/inetsim.git': Permission

denied

If you think it is suitable , i'm glade this to be a team maintained
package.

Also, I hope if you can help me upload this ,

I'm not Debian Maintainer nor Develpoer and need RFS.

Best Regards

GengYu Rao