ITP:inetsim -- Software suite for simulating common internet services

Hi GengYu,

thanks for working on packaging inetsim for Debian!  Since you didn't
ask any questions I assume you just wrote to let us know about your
intention (I can see you have filed an ITP bug [1] as well).  In case
you need any help with creating the package feel free to ask here or on
debian-mentors (debian-mentors at list.debian.org).

As you want this to be a team maintained package, please read our team
wiki page (https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security), in case you have
not already, and follow the team's packaging guidelines.

Regards
Lukas

[1]?https://bugs.debian.org/876262