nmap debian/* license

Hi,

the license of the contents of debian/* is not clear to me.  I would
suggest to use the following:

Files: debian/*
Copyright: 1997-1999, Bdale Garbee <bdale at gag.com>
           1999-2010, LaMont Jones <lamont at debian.org>
           2012-2017, Hilko Bengen <bengen at debian.org>
           2016-2017, Samuel Henrique <samueloph at gmail.com>
           2017, Lukas Schwaighofer <lukas at schwaighofer.name>
License: nmap-GPL-2

nmap-GPL-2 is the license in COPYING of the nmap source folder and the
main nmap license (basically a GPL-2 with a strong specification of
what's considered derivative work).

Is that fine for you?  Do I need to contact the Bdale Garbee and LaMont
Jones to ask them explicitly to license their work under those terms?
Or is "same license as source" somehow implied by the debian/copyright
file that was previously distributed with nmap?

Thanks
Lukas