dsniff review (Re: Ask for review)

Hello Lukas

Thanks for the review. This week (and surely nor the following two), i
don't have time to work on my packages.

If you want, you can do the suggested modifications and upload to the
repo. Same with the rest of package if you also like to review them.

Greetings,

Marcos

El 10/04/17 a las 00:54, Lukas Schwaighofer escribi?: