Hashcat new release 3.30

Hi Lorenzo,

I see that you fixed the missing library problem here[1].

I would like to request Rapha?l's help because i think we should ship the
libhashcat in a -dev package.

Rapha?l, is that right? Or can we just ship everything in the hashcat
package?

Just a general reminding that we have until 25th January to update our
packages before the freeze. I did not have the proper time to finish
hashcat, but i will do so, or help (in case Lorenzo finishes) until this
weekend.

[1]
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-security/hashcat.git/commit/?id=b2eef484f16f85e61d17c8ff0fa9d8e0941adba4

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>