help with thc-ipv6

I just pushed a bunch of changes, including full hardening :)

There's at least three things missing until we can upload it:

> W: thc-ipv6: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry usr/share/man/man8/thc-ipv6.8.gz

I remove the override from this lintian, i believe we have to fix the NAME
section of the manpage to list all the binaries. If you disagree (Arturo)
please feel free to add the override back or ask me to do so, i removed it
because i understand that lintian overrides should ~only~ be used on false
positives and i don't think that's the case.

> W: thc-ipv6: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/atk6-fuzz_dhcpc6

We have to add an entry to the manpage indicating the new tool
fuzz_dhcpdc6, this should be easy since we can use the own tool's help
screen[1].

> d/p/Fix-Makefile.patch: Refresh and rename patch.

I refreshed the patch, but didn't look into the changes itself to see if i
accidentally excluded some new binary from 3.0, this needs a review,
probably better if made by Arturo or someone who is more familiar with
thc-ipv6.

?[1]
https://github.com/vanhauser-thc/thc-ipv6/blob/4c0c9a5652db799d52a401f4c343875e866f9165/fuzz_dhcpc6.c#L238-L281
?
Lorenzo, i see that you want to start contributing, so feel free to ask
about any of the changes i make on this and any other packages, or ask
about directions. Feel free to work on the lintians too.

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>