help with thc-ipv6

Hi,

I'm not finding the time to handle some pending tasks in the thc-ipv6 package.

 * There is a new upstream release
 * Some bits of the packaging need tunning
 * Lintian reports requires some attention
 * Probably new manpages requires to be written

The package is a collection of small hacking tools to play in IPv6 networks.

This new upstream release should include even more (unchecked).

I would appreciate any help. Of course I would sponsor any upload if required.

regards.