nmap remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref

Hi,

>Sure, that's the point of team-maintenance, isn't it? :-)

it is, and I hope it will stay that way :D

>I have just pushed my local commits for 7.31-1, I have also fixed the
>"HEAD is not correctly linked..." issue by manually changing HEAD in the
>git repo. So there's still no DEP-14 compatible layout. If you'd like to
>change that and introduce a proper pristine-tar branch from the tarballs
>available via the archive and snapshot.debian.org, please go ahead.

well, changing that is a matter of
git checkout master
git checkout -b debian/master
git branch -D master
git push origin debian/master
git push origin :master

(and revert the remote githead)

also, committing this gbb.conf file will help in future handling
https://sources.debian.net/src/sqlmap/1.0.11-1/debian/gbp.conf/

for pristine-tar branch, I guess a nice way might be
gbp import-dscs --debsnap git-import-dsc --pristine-tar nmap

and then push that single branch on the remote repo

I'll fix the repo soon :)

G.