[Pkg-security-team] Failure running git ls-remote HEAD

On Mon, 22 Aug 2016, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> I know that... but for *existing* packages, it means: move the repo, create
> a debian/gbp.conf file (with the correct syntax, I have to find/check an existing one)
> create a branch, upload it and check if everything works.

cat >debian/gbp.conf <<END
[DEFAULT]
debian-branch=debian/master
END

> I'll try to do some find on the repositories and try to fix the workflow,
> do you think you can do it? it would be really appreciated, so I don't have
> risk to break stuff (this is the first reason for me not changing branch on
> sqlmap and binwalk, w3af and similar tools)

There's no reason why you would break anything. And if you do, we will
figure out your mistake and you will have learned something. :)

Cheers,
--
Rapha?l Hertzog ? Debian Developer