[Pkg-security-team] Failure running git ls-remote HEAD

Hi Hugo,

>I just noticed that vcswatch currently fails to detect the state of
>the repositories of the team. It fails with a "Failure running git
>ls-remote HEAD" error message[0][1][2].
>
>Is it just 'temporary', or should we do something to fix it ?

ssh git.debian.org
cd /git/pkg-security/
cd $REPO.git
cat HEAD
some repositories are using "master", some others "debian/master" as debian branch.

e.g.
cat HEAD
ref: refs/heads/master

hydra.git$ cat HEAD
ref: refs/heads/debian/master

hydra had refs/heads/master while using debian/master in packaging.

The wiki suggests to use debian/master, I personally don't know (never tried) how
to convert into that workflow, and I manually edited the HEAD files for the packages
I maintain to point to master instead.
(I know this is bad, a common workflow will be better indeed)

In case somebody has a "clone-convert-upload-changeHEAD" script, I'll be happy to use it :)

for now, I think I fixed all the HEAD files of the various repositories, based on the used workflow.

thanks,
G.