Re: wdm & security

> I would not trash wdm just yet.  Let me take a look.  If you're
> concerned, you might want to firewall that port using ipchains or
> iptables.

  No problem - I am currently behind an ipchains firewall, but it's
about to change and I just wanted to know if something breaks if I
ipchain/table the port off the network or if it's secure enough to
remain - or even if it (the listener, not whole wdm) can be turned off
without breaking anything.
  You take your time looking into it and I'll see what you come up
with. Thanks.

		| Juha Jäykkä, juolja@utu.fi			|
		| home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/		|