Re: How to build compatible packages that use Eigen?

I did something similar. Here is my example:

The linker script is here:
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/blis/-/blob/master/debian/version_script.lds

This script is used like this:
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/blis/-/blob/master/debian/patches/libblas-provider.patch

This patch aims to hide some ABIs from the external calls.