Some help to finish packaging toulbar2

Dear Debian-Science maintainers,

I have uploaded a new version of toulbar2 (https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/toulbar2) but I'm facing two issues:

  1. when I try a debuild -B (on bookworm) after cloning and installing build dependencies, the toulbar2 binary package builds fine, but not the toulbar2-doc package.
    It is described in debian/control, but this seems to be just ignored by debuild.
  2. when I try a debuild -S, lintian complains of a missing source file for an html file (misc/doc/CpWcspFormats.html).
    I just don't understand what the corresponding source could be.

Kind regards,

Thomas

PS: please answer to my gmail address. Our professional (µsoft-based) system has been hacked and my official mail is not working.