Re: MRs on salsa and letting janitor automate things

Hello Stuart,

thanks for the information! I am personally OK with the idea of committing
directly to the Science packages, not sure about the opinions of other
team members.

But if it improves the overall package quality - I am totally for this.

Otherwise, I did not find an opportunity to blacklist some packages
for the janitor, not being touched by this tool. There are some difficult
ones, so I would prefer to have this option. Do you know, whether
it is possible?

Thanks!

Anton