Re: Patching joblib 1.2.0 in experimental

No need to jump that many hoops, all DDs have access to a bunch of machines[2]
so I could test it for you.

Oh, wonderful then! :)

But that being said, you might be aware that there is a perl transition going on
due to which there is wide un-installability on unstable, so it won't be peaceful (w/o workarounds)
I'll test it after a week or maybe 10 days if that is OK for you?

Sure! I think nobody is in a hurry..
Should I commit the patch on salsa on the debian branch or the experimental, then?

Sorry, I must confess that I'm still a bit unaware of the whole debian infrastructure...

Best
Chiara