Re: Joblib 1.2.0 available on salsa

Sorry for the noise... I mixed up two similar tests... :(
I have now pushed the right skip on salsa.

In the meanwhile I have taken a deeper look to the failure and opened an issue [1] and a possible fix [2] to upstream.
I'm not able to test the fix, I prefer to wait for an upstream reaction before adding a patch... is that ok?

Best
Chiara

[1] https://github.com/joblib/joblib/issues/1353
[2] https://github.com/joblib/joblib/pull/1354