MeshLab update, help wanted

Hey all,

I've updated the MeshLab package to their latest release. I have also
updated the copyright file, which was one of the things I didn't get
to last time I poked the package. It's still failing CI, but I think
it's just a missing Lintian override, if I understand right. (It has a
private library it uses internally, so it's installed to a subdir of
the lib directory, per policy. Thus it has an RPATH to find it, so I
think we just have to say "yeah we intentionally have the rpath in
there")

It at least appears to start up correctly here, when built on
bullseye, but I didn't do a lot of testing on it. Just loaded a few
files.

If someone has a few cycles to look it over, fix that issue, and
submit it, that would be great, since it's by far the most popular
package on my "things I've touched" list.

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/meshlab/

Thanks,
Ryan