Re: TBB package update

Hi,

Am Wed, Jun 08, 2022 at 08:46:27AM +0300 schrieb Andrius Merkys:
> On 2022-06-07 22:11, Nilson Silva wrote:
> > I would like to know when the team will upload the new version of TBB to
> > the debian repositories.
>
> As Mo wrote, you may find onetbb/2021.5.0-9 in experimental. Transition
> experimental -> unstable is in planning now, you may monitor the
> progress at #1007222.

Is there some kind of "porting to latest tbb FAQ"?  For instance I
wonder how to fix issues like in twopaco[1] or the other bugs files
against several packages.  I personally have no idea how to deal
about tbb and I'm wondering if there are some "easy cases" I could
fix with some little doc.

PS: For sure patches for the open bugs are always welcome and would
speed up the transition.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/twopaco/-/jobs/2894511