Updating qiskit-* packages?

Hi Diego/Luciano,

qiskit-{aer,terra,ibmq-provider} has not been in testing for a fairly long
time, and had long un-resolved RC bugs - which somehow gives me a feeling
that it isn't very well maintained.

I happened to fix them yesterday and uploaded; but I noticed that
the version in debian severely lags behind the fast moving upstream.

Since they are
important/interesting packages for quantum computing, I wished to ask if you might
have plans to update it to latest upstream in near future? Or have worked on it locally maybe?

Let me know.

Regards,
Nilesh