Re: Upgrading pandas

Hi Timo,

Am Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 07:32:53PM +0100 schrieb Timo Röhling:
> * Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> [2021-11-10 18:14]:
> >   nbsphinx.NotebookError: TypeError in user_guide/style.ipynb:
> >   'coroutine' object is not subscriptable
> This seems to be an issue with nbconvert 5.6.1, which apparently is
> not playing nice with updated Jupyter notebook packages [1].

OK, if you think it is not really related to not packaged sphinx-panels
I've pushed my workaround for that issue.  Any patch that might solve
the nbconvert issue is welcome. ;-)

> > I wonder what you think here whether it makes sense to stop
> > providing the docs for this package.
> Even though I usually look up documentation online, I'm a bit
> hesitant to drop the documentation completely, because I do need to
> work "in the field" without Internet connection from time to time.
>
> Maybe, as a compromise, we can cut out all the notebooks^H bells and
> whistles and limit the offline documentation to the API reference
> itself, which is arguably the most useful part? I don't know
> how easy it is to trim down the documentation, though.

I agree that I do not want to remove the doc if its possible to
create it.  It would be great if someone would find a solution
that enables building it.