Re: VTK and ParaView parallelization

Anton, thanks for your trust!

I've created a merge request for VTK in order to use TBB instead of
sequential behavior when dealing with parallel code:

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/vtk9/-/merge_requests/4

I would like to do the same for ParaView but the salsa repo is not sync
with the current package in unstable. Version 5.9.0-1 and 5.9.0-2 are
missing.
Should I push them myself to the salsa repo?

Thanks,
François