VTK and ParaView parallelization

Hello,

I'm wondering why VTK and ParaView are build with the "Sequential"
default backend for parallelization (vtkSMPTools backend)?
This makes ParaView run slower compared to official binary releases
from Kitware, which are built with Threaded Building Blocks (TBB).

Hence, any serious user of ParaView and VTK will have to use a custom
build, losing all the advantages of Debian packaging.

It seems that TBB is available as Debian packages. Do you think that
the Debian package may be built with TBB?
The modification is simple: add -DVTK_SMP_IMPLEMENTATION_TYPE="TBB" to
the debian/rules file, and add tbb as dependency in debian/control
file.

(By the way, I'm DM and I'll be happy to be part of the Debian Science
Team to contribute to the tools that I use everyday, mostly linked to
scientific computation. My salsa login is mzf.)

Best Regards,
François