RFS: phcpack 2.4.84 (NEW)

Control: tags -1 pending

I've finished packaging PHCpack, which is written in Ada and solves polynomial systems using homotopy continuation, for Debian.  It also includes Python and Octave interfaces.

Would anyone be willing to review/sponsor?  Note that I currently have it set for upload to unstable since it's destined for the NEW queue and I don't think that would interfere with the freeze, but perhaps it would make sense to upload to experimental instead?

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/phcpack

Thanks!
Doug