Re: RFS: macaulay2 1.17.1 (again)

On 1/27/21 5:24 AM, Nilesh Patra wrote:
ppc64el worked this time, however there are still build issues on mipsel, both the failing logs are identical.
Is it a real failure or are we again getting unlucky?

It's a real failure, I think, and it's also an issue on the riscv64 build. The mipsel build isn't blocking transition to testing, so I'm not worrying about it for now. I've reported it upstream and maybe we'll get it fixed on the next upload, after the freeze.

Thanks again for all your help!

Doug