Re: Call for additions to the Debichem meta packages for bullseye

Good,

I didn't know these chemistry packages.

Thanks,

Markos

Em 29-12-2020 15:11, Michael Banck escreveu:
Heya everybody,

if somebody has outstanding additions to the Debichem meta-packages (or
any other blend meta-package for that matter), please commit them ASAP
(or send me your changes in order to commit them for you), so that we
can upload a new package for bullseye. I am targetting January 3rd for
an upload currently.

As a reminder, the current metapackages are:

  * analytical-biochemistry
  * cheminformatics
  * crystallography
  * development
  * input-generation-output-processing
  * molecular-abinitio
  * molecular-dynamics
  * molecular-modelling
  * periodic-abinitio
  * semiempirical
  * view-edit-2d
  * visualisation

I'm afraid it's too late to introduce new meta-packages for bullseye,
but the current content for each meta-package can be found here:

https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/debichem/-/blob/master/debian/control

Cheers,

Michael