Call for additions to the Debichem meta packages for bullseye

Heya everybody,

if somebody has outstanding additions to the Debichem meta-packages (or
any other blend meta-package for that matter), please commit them ASAP
(or send me your changes in order to commit them for you), so that we
can upload a new package for bullseye. I am targetting January 3rd for
an upload currently.

As a reminder, the current metapackages are:

 * analytical-biochemistry
 * cheminformatics
 * crystallography
 * development
 * input-generation-output-processing
 * molecular-abinitio
 * molecular-dynamics
 * molecular-modelling
 * periodic-abinitio
 * semiempirical
 * view-edit-2d
 * visualisation

I'm afraid it's too late to introduce new meta-packages for bullseye,
but the current content for each meta-package can be found here:

https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/debichem/-/blob/master/debian/control

Cheers,

Michael