Re: RFS: robot-testing-framework/2.0.1-1 [ITP] -- Robot Testing Framework

@Nilesh, if you can help out with a Nilesh-typical review then I happily sponsor.

Best,

Steffen

Am 15.12.20 um 09:57 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
Hi Daniele

On Tue, 15 Dec, 2020, 2:14 pm Daniele E. Domenichelli, <ddomenichelli@drdanz.it> wrote:
Any other comment on this package?
Will anyone sponsor the upload?

Disclaimer: I'm not a DD yet, and hence can't sponsor.

I had a look at the package, and it seems to Depend on python2?

python2 has reached end of the line support and is not in unstable anymore.
It will also not be a part of next stable release as well.

Can you port the code to be compatible with python3.9? And additionally other deprecated version too?

Btw, you could also CC debian-mentors@lists.debian.org to get more people to have a look and sponsor the package.

Thanks for all your work on this!

Nilesh