Introduction Raman Gandhi

Greetings Debian Scientists,

I am currently an undergraduate student and have been using Debian for quite some time now. I have not yet had any experience with open source. However, I have experience with C programming language and Python and am really interested in contributing to BLAS/LAPACK libraries specifically, about which I got to know through GSoC. Would love to hear any suggestions on how to go about learning more about this topic, in order to be able to contribute in the near future.

Thanks
Raman