RFS: keras, keras-applications, keras-preprocessing

Dear Science team,

I decided to check up on my packages and found that there are errors
that have cropped up due to recent updates to Python and GCC.  I
noticed that they will be autoremoved from testing soon, so I am
looking for a sponsor to upload some updates.

In particular keras and siconos, but keras is more urgent as it will
be autoremoved on Monday.  And, I am still working on fixing a problem
with swig4.0 in the siconos package.

So, the following packages have been updated in salsa repositories:

science-team/keras
science-team/keras-applications
science-team/keras-preprocessing

Unfortunately my sponsor is no longer available, so I am looking for a
new sponsor to check and upload these packages.

Note: the salsa CI fails for keras because it does not use the updated
keras-applications and keras-preprocessing, I am not sure how to make
that work.

But, it is building and testing successfully on my machine.

Would someone be willing to sponsor an upload of these packages?

kind regards,
Steve